Most of the existing data in your company isn’t structured enough to use it directly in any of your digital channels. And while you spend money to create new content over and over again, the amount of unstructured data keeps on growing. Instead of cleaning your existing data up to work with it, you create new content—resulting not only in high costs, but even more unstructured data! …
Successful SCAS projects combine several tasks—depending on where you start and what your desired outcome should be. We offer the following services:
- Start with your existing data structures
- Combine data from different sources for maximum flexibility
- Benefit from data structuring, and turn it into useful content
- Improve search engine ranking with semantically enriched data
- Simplify regular text updates
- Profit by automated instead of manually created content
- Generate homogeneous yet diversified content with ease
- Enhance the accessibility and efficiency of content
You need examples from the real world? Learn about SCAS-based solutions which we developed for our customers!
You created thousands of Technical Data Sheets in different layouts over the last decades. These shall be aligned and updated.
- Using SCAS, all data is extracted from the PDF files.
- The data is restructured for further handling in text engines.
- Not only homogenous bullet lists, but short product descriptions are developed.
New Technical Data Sheets with more appealing content are created: PDF files in the most recent company layout.
You have many products listed in your web shop, and you want to approve your sales approach completely.
- Using SCAS, all product texts are extracted to a database.
- Your marketing agency and our content specialists develop different versions of your texts, and prepare them for usage in text automation engines.
- These texts vary on various factors, for example, the time of year, location as provided by browser, or shopping basket content.
As a result, your web shop contains more lively and compelling product descriptions, improving your SEO relevance and even conversion rates.
Do you need more information? Are you interested in a SCAS demo?
We’re happy to answer your request!